Currently

  • Feeling: Determined
  • Watching: This Is Us
  • Reading: Strengths Based Marriage

Matthew 7:7

Monday, September 9, 2013

"Ask, and it will be given to you; Seek and you will find; Knock, and it will be opened to you." (NKJV)

God says to me, be active in your faith and in your walk. God is here all around with outstretched hands. I have to open my eyes to see Him...to seek Him out. I have to open my hand to receive all He has to offer.

Right now God is leading me through doors that He opened when I knocked! Not only is He opening those doors, but He led me to those doors because I sought Him out!

Lord, help me to be more active in my walk and in my faith. Help me as I seek You out and meet You in Your word. Give me the grace to follow after you with all my heart. Amen.

0 comments: