Currently

  • Feeling: Determined
  • Watching: This Is Us
  • Reading: Strengths Based Marriage

Matthew 8:13

Monday, September 9, 2013

"Then Jesus said to the centurion, 'Go your way, and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.' And his servant was healed that very hour." (NKJV)

The centurion believed. That was all it took! How often do we feel like we need to jump through hoops or figure out a magic formula for healing or anything we ask of Him? All it really takes is to ask and to believe.

I often find it easy to believe on behalf of someone else but let doubt creep into believing for myself. And just a tiny bit of doubt spoils the whole lot of belief. God says to me, just like that centurion believed and received immediately, so can you.

Lord, help my unbelief. Help me to stop coming up with plan b, c, d if you don't come through. I just need more of you Jesus! Amen

0 comments: